Camp...

1:48 PM fOnG LiNg 0 Comments






Whenever I heard or saw the word "JUNGLE", it reminds me of the camp I joined last holiday.
It was a memorable and unforgettable camp, SANTUBONG CAMP five days four night. So, the story begins here...

FIRST DAY

We registered when we reached there. Then, the teachers want us to build camp. Build camp arr!!! This was the 1st time in my life. After we took all the implement, we followed teacher and went into the JUNGLE. The teacher had showed us the methods to build a camp n now we need to build it ourselves. Wow... Impossible man! But in the end of course we managed to build one, but not so sturdy. Haha... Hope it is durable. At night, we continued our activities. First, we were going to break the ice. We also had fun together when we played games, cheered for our own team and so on... Finally, it's time to sleep. Is it possible that five people can live in one camp? After putting all our luggage and bags into the camp, we only had 2/3 space left. I don't think it's possible, but teacher want us to make it become possible. So, lets make the MIRACLE happen. haha...

SECOND DAY

Well, today we began our day with some exercises and some dance. Guess what dance we learnt. It was 'BOCOR-BOCOR' DANCE n CHICKEN DANCE. haha... You guys cant imagine how funny it was. Then what do we did in the afternoon hor? Erm... I think it was something boring going on, that's why i cant remember. haha... Then at night, teacher divided us into 12 groups n told us what activities will b carry out tomorrow. For me, the activities are pretty cool and very awesome, like Flying Fox, Wall Climbing, Cycling, Paddling, Rappelling& Abseiling, Jungle Tracking and more. Most of it are 'activiti lasak'. But it's kinda interesting. After that I dunno what were all the teachers talking about on the stage. Their lectures made me felt very very sleepy man. I think we squeezed in the camp again around twelve something. And we need to wake up at 5 or 6 am. Haizzz... Cant they give us more time to sleep? Wow... This call 'MALTREAT' !!!!!!!

THIRD DAY

Early in the morning, the noises of bathing, washing woke me up. Why are all the autochthon(bumiputera) always bath before the sun comes out hor? They don't feel cold, do they? Perhaps it's their culture. Haha... Well, I don't know. Just kidding. The 1st activities for our group was Flying Fox. What i know about this activity is --- you must climb up high to the tree, grab something tat look like erm... some kinda hard steel, and then jump off. Most important thing is, DON'T FORGET TO SCREAM!!! haha... Yea. That's the funniest part. I guess. Then you will be flying like the 'Flying Fox' in the sky and landing on the other side.It really makes your 'FLYING DREAM' comes true. haha...

Then it's cycling time. Before that, I think I saw some Indons around. Erm, not some, quite a lot. Maybe they also had their activities here. CYCLING, CYCLING, CYCLING... OMG!!! This was terrible for me because... You know what, I don't even know how to ride bicycle man!!! Very shame huh? Even a six or seven-year-old kid there how to ride n better than me. Ngaitee... Sia soi arr!!! The most miserable thing was I'm the only one who don't know how to ride! T.T They were cycling to the beach, and I had to wait for transport and brought me there. That was the WORST DAY EVER!!!

But it changed when I reached the beach. I forgot the beach's name. It was a picturesque sight. Turquoise calm sea+wind+ shells +crab +sand = PERFECT. Am I dreaming? haha... Oh, so glad that I know how to swim. So, here it goes... We had some warming up 1st in the sea water. Then, we were rowing on the boat using the paddles of course. That's how I found this activity very tiring. You need a pair of muscular arms(more energy) so that you can control the boat well. When I disembarked, I looked like a brunette. Oh gosh... I forgot to use the sunblock, became darker now. Haizzz...

During the midday, after lunch, it's time to climb THE WALL. I can't complete my mission to the TOP of the wall cause my waist cramped. At night, we had one horrible activity. That was 'RUN IN THE DARK'. We waited until late at night, then all the teachers and workers there let us went into the JUNGLE ONE BY ONE, WITHOUT ANY TORCH LIGHT, ANY MAPS, ANY COMPASS... Just nothing. They told us to hold the rope and follow the rope to walk. When u feel like you see 'SOMETHING', they told us to say 'BURUNG'. Wow ... No one can escaped from this activity cause they said it is a MUST for everyone of us. When I walked into the jungle, I can't see anything. It's true. I swear. That's the perfect time for FEAR come into our mind and heart. So, we must learn to be brave. Hold the rope, keep walking, AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!! Tears almost blinding my eyes when I went into the jungle. That was a unforgettable experience. This activity helps you to listen to your own heart beat. Pop pop... Pop pop... Walao. If you got heart attack disease, must tell teacher o. haha...

FORTH DAY

Yeah... Today we didn't need to do anything that need a lot of energy. Guess what activity is it? Of course is shopping lor. haha... You only need to sacrifice your $$$$$. hehe... haizzz. This activity was very boring. Where were we went to shop ler? Of course is Miao miao town= Cat City lor. Haizzz. Sienzzz. Cause I went there every week,. No, actually I live in Cat City... How I wish I have Doraemon's magic door. Talk to the door where you want to go and then open it. It's that easy. Haizzz... I want to go home arr.... Missed my family, my comfortable bed, my mum's dishes... And computer, tv, radio, air-con... And MORE!!! Miss everything that I have. AND MY LIFE. I want my life back man. I don't want to stay in the camp and still got mosquitoes, disgusting insects... Thank God cause this was the last night I need to stay in the camp. Finally man!!! At night, we had some performances from each group. Some group did drama, singing, dances n more. It was very entertaining. Haha... My mouth was very painful cause laugh too much. Then teachers gave prizes... Then teachers all went to the stage, and all of the students queued up n said goodbye to teachers, then to each other. Unbelievable man... That moment was very touching. Wanna leave already... We definitely will miss each other. Some people cried, some left contact numbers for each other, some took photos, some left autograph on our camp shirt as a momento... Bla bla bla... And I remember that we stayed at the hall until early dawn, 2am something. I'm sure I'll have Panda's eyes the next day.

LAST DAY

So, today was the day we need to say bye bye lo~~ Haizzz... Finally, haha... After these cruel training camp, thank God I can survive. Quite ok actually. I felt like I grown up already. But not very old lar. Hope can join again, but if can stay in the resort 1 of course is more better. But I know it's imposible, haha... Resort o resort, wait for you. Bye ... All my friends I met in the camp. I'll miss you all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: