Contact lenses.

4:53 PM fOnG LiNg 1 Comments

I've tried on the contact lens after introduced by my tuition teacher, Dorathy.
She helped me to bought it. So, the story of contact lens begins....
The contact lenses are originally from Korea. Wow, the shipping is really fast, just about one week. I also helped my friends to bought some.
So, here's the lens I bought.


Ck-108



CK-107




Honey wing/ Ash wing


Honey wing



Ash Wing





Angel Color Grey



Max Series Gold Black

These lenses make me more easier when I'm playing netball, cause wearing spectacle is uncomfortable for me. Plus, I feet like the spectacle is quite heavy when it is on top of my nose.
The Geo contact lenses can actually enlarge my iris. But wearing contact lens is dangerous too.
So, I'll be a lot more careful.

You Might Also Like

1 comment: