Tokyo

3:10 PM fOnG LiNg 0 Comments

This is the No. 1 place that I would like to go in my traveling list... Tokyo.
Reasons: 1. Just kinda like the building there
2. Wanna go there to shop, I like their fashion style pretty much.
3. Go to see sakura.
4. Want to taste Korean food.
5. Go and see the handsome boys and beautiful girls.


Sakura Trees...



Moon Cake Festival I guess.....



Ueno Park...




Korean FOOD!!!
Kishu Roll...




Food on the stick... I'm not sure what are the things called.




Toro Sashimi and California Roll combo




Simmered Meat Patties in Teriyaki like sauce – Jangsanjeok





Korean Fried Chicken....



Hornby Roll Sushi



I can't read their handwritting... How? Use finger to point? So lame ler...



An astonishing look at Panorama Yokohama at night.



The Eye...


Japanese vending machine company Apex Corp introduced a new system that will vend free drinks if customers watch a 30-second commercial. This is an interesting development for marketers trying to find different ways to reach consumers in a world filled with advertising noise.


Hair dye for men. I will buy this for Maxdy if I got go to Japan. haha...
Maxdy takes care of his hair A LOT!!!!!! Let him try. Erm, red colour ok or not hor? LOL...
But, hope he will use it. haha...



JAPAN IS COOL! Next blog I'll try to upload a few photos about Japan.
Wow, I feel like wanna fly to there now...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: