I'm still officially 18 !!!

1:11 AM fOnG LiNg 0 Comments

Today, 24.12.2012, I'm still 18 years old.
The last day of my 18 years before I step into year 19.
Actually, my friends keep on telling me that I'm 19 this year (2012), but I am really 18 cause birthday hasn't come yet. So, whenever other people asking about my age, I'll always tell them that I'm 18. This is not lying or cheating cause this is indeed the real fact. hahahahahaha....
Then when other people know about my age, first, they'll be shocked cause I look mature (but my inner being is the opposite). Second, they'll be envy cause I'm young. LOL. But 2012 is going to finish soon, so my sweetest 18-year-old is going to say bye-bye to me. T.T What a sad news right?
Never mind. Think positively, I'm growing up, and so as you all. haha...
So, we'll be experiencing different ages of period, and appreciate it all the meaningful and memorable moments. We can never fathom different people's experiences, but only through expressing and sharing it out, it would be nice.
And so, this is my very last day of 18-year-old and I still left 23 hours to spend this day. hherrrmmm.... What am I suppose to do?
Ok. It's quite late now, gotta grab my comfortable pillow, my STAR toy, and have a good sleep first.
Then....

*drink more water after I wake up.
*say prayers in the morning.
*soak my dirty clothes in the pail.
*play hula-hook for about 30 minutes while watching drama.
*eat apple and oat for breakfast.
*revising Quality Control chapter 4 ---> Control chart.
*clean my Reebok sport shoes.
*wash my clothes.
*cook lunch for my friends.
................................................
..................................................
.............(blank).....................
................................................

*do mask at night.
*arrange my stuff.
*call my mum...

Hey, I think I'll be missing you (18 years old) very much.
Time is ticking really fast....
Feel like losing you just in one month instead of one year.
T.T
So, I'm proud to shout out loud that I'm officially 18 years old now.
Yes, I'm 18 years old.
C:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: