2PM- GROWN + mp3 download

11:42 PM fOnG LiNg 0 Comments

To all of the 2PM's fans in the world, 2PM had just released their latest album --> GROWN.
I think I've been waiting for their album to release since last year after their Hands Up's album in the year 2011. LOL. The previous album is driving me insane as their songs are very catchy, especially Hands Up, Electricity, and the soothing type are Like A Movie, I Can't etc.
Now, they had just released their latest album, Grown a few weeks before and now I only have time to writing this blog to share some of my opinions and feeling towards their new album. hehe.

As one of the fans of 2PM also, I would support them wholeheartedly. I watched the trailer of the song called Listen to This Song and Come Back, and shouted all the way until the video ended cause 2PM's members are too sexy and hot inside. Aaahherrrmmm... Need to control a little bit here. haha.
Ok, in this album, they have involved themselves in composing most of the songs. Below are the song list of their album.


Chansung, Junho, Jun. K and Taecyeon joined the composition of songs from this album makes this album grand.

1) All Day I Think of You (Title Song)
Lyrics/Composed/Arranged: J.Y. Park
Rap Making: Taecyeon aka TY

2) Listen to This Song and Come Back (Title Song)
Lyrics/Composed/Arranged: J.Y. Park
Rap Making: Taecyeon aka TY

3) Back to Square One
Lyrics/Composed: Hong Jisang & Lee Junho
Arranged: Hong Jisang

4) I’m Sorry
Lyrics/Composed: Dokebi
Arranged: Dokebi, Jung Min Hyung
Rap Making: Taecyeon aka TY

5) Today Marks the 1st Day
Lyrics: Yeom Donggeon, RP-T, 17HOLIC
Composed/Arranged: Yeom Donggeon

6) Dangerous
Lyrics/Composed: Ryan
Arranged: Ryan, Moon Chang Gyoo

7) Just For Today
Lyrics/Composed: Shim Eunji
Rap Making: Taecyeon aka TY



8) Game Over
Lyrics/Composed: Duble Sidekick/OneWay’s Chance & Jun. K
Arranged: Duble Sidekick/OneWay’s Chance

9) Coming Down
Lyrics: Hwang Chansung
Composed/Arranged: east4A
Rap Making: Taecyeon aka TY

10) Go Back
Lyrics/Composed: Hong Jisang & Lee Junho
Arranged: Hong Jisang
Rap Making: Taecyeon aka TY

11) Love Song
Lyrics/Composed: Hong Jisang & Lee Junho
Arranged: Hong Jisang

12) Suddenly
Lyrics/Composed: Jun. K
Arranged: Lei, Shim Eunji

DOWNLOAD LINK --->  2PM GROWN



I listened to the album's songs when I was jogging this evening at the park. 
The first song,  Listen to This Song and Come Back is not as "high" as Hands Up. The meaning of "high" I am saying here is making us feel very high, feel like jump out of the chair and start dancing. haha. But its different type of style, not bad.
Second song, Back To Square One is cheerful song and a bit catchy in the chorus part.
I'm Sorry, the song is calming, jazzy when it comes to the lyric ----> So I cant't stop stop thinking about the time we want together....
The next song, Today Marked The First Day. What I can describe is Bright, Happy, Active, Lively. The song is very awesome. Wanna hit LIKE at the "Like Button". haha
Dangerous, for me this song is quite normal. Maybe I didn't look into the lyric. That's why.
Now it comes to the song, Game Over, it's one rock song. Can feel that Beasts are expressing certain things. LOL.
The song that I LOVE most is their last song of the album, Suddenly. Very soothing, peaceful and sometimes emotional. haha. Yes, played that song over and over again. Very nice. The song was composed by Junsu, and also the lyric. He's indeed very talented. haha...
Can I SCREAM now...? LOL.
I think I better don't.


Anyway, if you haven't listen to their latest album, you can download it with the link attached above (below the song list). Sit back, relax, and listen to 2PM's new songs.
2PM forever.... Whoo hoo~~~!!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: