Architecture 101

11:40 AM fOnG LiNg 0 Comments

Hey hey...
Just finished watching this Korean movie, Architecture 101.
Heerrmmm... Wondering why I would watched this movie and blog about it? haha...
Early in the morning, my annoying alarm (phone's alarm) rang at 4.55am, and the second alarm was 5.00am. I woke up early cause my younger brother is having sport day today. Yup... And I was requested by him yesterday to make him some bread and bring it to the stadium as he wants to eat something light instead of the lunch provided by the school for all the athletes. He has 400m running event, representing his team. LOL. Bet he'll win? I guess the percentage for him to win only has about 30%? hahahaha... I'm a bad sister huh?

So, he went to school at 6.00am. After that, what am I suppose to do now? So, I ended up logged into the Youtube, listened to some K-pop songs, watching some Korean entertainment show, All the K-pop and there was one imitating scene took from this movie, Architecture 101. I was so curious, so went to search about it and started watching it. hehe...

 
  
The actors are Suzy, Lee Je Hoon, Han Ga-In, Uhm Tae Wong...
Second factor that caused me to watch this movie was no doubt the actors. I am interested toward the member of Miss A, Suzy as who also acted in the Korea drama, Dream High I. Another actor that attracted me was Lee Je Hoon. He is a good-looking man, having a young and innocent appearance even though he is 29 years old now if I'm not mistaken. haha... I saw him inside Hyorin's song's video, I Choose To Love You. I kept on repeating the video cause that guy inside is really handsome and I do not know his name. I thought he was just a random guy that had been selected to be inside the video or what. Now then I got his name. Hehe...



The story line of the drama is like this....
Go to wiki --> Architecture 101

A girl attended the architecture class for visiting from different faculty and it is compulsory. Then, there is a guy in that class, spotted her. They sat in the same bus to go home as they are living in the same area. They did their architecture project together as suggested by the girl as she just moved to that area and does not know the area well as the surrounding is new to her. And so, they kept on contacting each other, planting plants, listening to songs... But then, the guy does not realize that the girl likes him also and has some misunderstanding that the girl has certain relationship with his other friend and stop meeting her... And the story goes on where years later, the girl went to find back the guy to reconstruct her house and found out that their feelings for each other was actually their first love....

The movie is not bad, just that the ending was a bit sad as they go on their separate way after the guy had finished reconstructing her old house. 
That's it. 
This movie is released in the year 2012 and I got to watch it now. hehe...
Overall it's not that bad though. You will get the chance to see and feel the feeling of a simple-minded young man falling in love with a girl. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments: